At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Woodburning stoves
- Grade II Listed long house
- Enclosed garden
- Digital TV with Sky
- Four oven AGA
About Masongill Lodge
A stunning self-catering holiday home on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales, Masongill Lodge is a detached Grade II Listed Yorkshire long house dating from 1709 and brimming with character features. The cottage sits in its own pretty grounds within the quiet hamlet of Masongill and is ideally placed for exploring the Yorkshire Dales, Bowland and the Lake District. The market towns of Kirkby Lonsdale and Settle are within easy reach, and your nearest pub is only 3 miles away.
- Drawing room with flagstone floor and wood-burning stove.
- Staircase hall.
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and wood-burning stove. Digital LCD TV with Sky Freesat, DVD player.
- Large dining kitchen with four oven Aga with a separate two plate hob, combination microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- French windows to rear terrace and garden.
- Cloakroom with wc, utility room, boot room and garden room.
- Master bedroom with 5' brass bed, walk-through dressing room and en suite bathroom with wc and shower attachment.
- Double bedroom with 4'6'' brass and iron bed and en suite shower room with wc and electric shower.
- Twin bedroom with 3' brass beds.
- Twin bedroom with 3' zip and link beds which can convert to a 6' bed on request.
- House bathroom with wc and shower over bath.
- Oil fired central heating and two woodburning stoves.
- Second digital LCD TV with Freeview and integrated DVD player.
- CD and radio/cassette player.
- WiFi internet access.
- The telephone accepts all incoming calls but only outgoing emergency calls.
- Good mobile reception.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
Short breaks available.
Around and About
- The Yorkshire Dales, Forest of Bowland and the Lake District are within easy reach.
- Kirkby Lonsdale (5 miles).
- Settle (13 miles).
- Local beauty spots, activities and attractions include the Ingleton Waterfalls, White Scar Cave, the Settle/ Carlisle Railway, Sizergh Castle, Levens Hall, Holker Hall and the beautiful Lune Valley.
- Walking around the Three Peaks is nearby.