At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Pub opposite
- On street parking adjacent
- Underfloor heating
- Short breaks, min 2 nights
- Stow on the Wold 4 miles
About this Holiday Cottage
A beautifully renovated stone cottage, Duckling Cottage sits in the quiet village of Bledington in the Evenlode Valley. The village green and a great village inn are just opposite and bustling Stow-on-the-Wold with its many fine antique shops, restaurants and pubs is a mere 4 miles away. Perfect for year round holidays and romantic escapes, the cottage benefits from underfloor heating in the kitchen and sun room and a cosy open fire in the sitting room. Picturesque Cotswold market towns and villages within easy driving distance include Chipping Campden, Moreton-in-Marsh and Broadway.
Inside (Ground floor)
- Sitting room with woodburning stove, TV with Freeview channels, DVD, CD player and iPod dock.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an electric oven and hob, a fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and a microwave.
- Spacious sun room with a dining table.
- Cloakroom with a wc.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms (First floor)
- Double bedroom with a 5' bed and en-suite facilities containing a separate shower.
- Twin bedroom with 3' beds plus an en-suite bathroom including a shower.
The cottage has an enclosed courtyard garden and on-street parking is adjacent.
Other Things to Note
- Telephone provided for incoming and emergency calls only.
- Free WiFi internet access - please note the service and speed of the internet connection is dependent on the package offered by the property owner.
- Travel cot, stairgate and a high chair all provided.
- Electric panel and storage heating throughout.
- Sorry no pets please.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stay.
Around and About
The Kings Head inn serving fine food and drink is only a short stroll away - pre-booking is recommended. Other outstanding pubs nearby include The Plough in neighbouring Kingham. Purchase local delicacies and stock up on supplies at Daylesford Organic Farm Shop also in Kingham.