At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Pub & Cotswold Way nearby
- Short breaks - minimum 2 nights
- Extensive gardens with ponds
- Parkland adjacent
- Grade II Listed building
About the Bellhouse
A spacious four bedroom house brimming with character features, the Bellhouse sits in a beautiful rural Cotswold location near Nympsfield to the south of Stroud. The house is the south-west wing of Grade II Listed Woodchester Park House, and the garden boundary of the property is adjacent to the National Trust's Woodchester Park. The area is almost traffic free making it the perfect retreat or short break escape for 8 guests. Family friendly facilities are inclusive along with a walled courtyard garden, cosy woodburning stoves and ample parking. The welcoming Rose and Crown inn at Nympsfield is within walking distance.
Living Space (Ground Floor)
- Stone flagged entrance halls.
- Spacious dining and sitting rooms both with woodburners.
- Satellite TV and DVD player.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, an electric cooker and a washing machine.
- Larder and laundry room.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Twin bedroom with two 3' beds (ground floor).
- Bathroom with a bath, wc and a separate shower (ground floor).
- Large double bedroom with a 5' bed and an en-suite bathroom. (first floor)
- Spacious double with a 6' bed configured as a twin if preferred. (first floor)
- Cosy bedroom with two 3' beds.
- Bathroom with a bath, wc and a separate shower.
- Extensive gardens and woodland are adjacent to Woodchester Park cared for by the National Trust.
- The property also has a pretty secluded walled garden with a furnished patio - look out for badgers and foxes often spotted in the area!
- Parking onsite.
Other Things to Note
- Oil fired central heating.
- WiFi internet access - please note the speed and service of the internet connection is dependent on the property owner's internet package.
- Two travel cots and 2 high chairs are available.
Short breaks offered, minimum 2 night stay.
Around and About
The Bellhouse is only a a short drive from Nailsworth where you'll find a famous bakery and deli. The Cotswold Way National Trail is close to the property, and adjacent Woodchester Park (National Trust) features five stunning ornamental lakes. Cheltenham Racecourse, the Badminton Horse Trials venue, Cotswold Water Park and the Norman Berkeley Castle are all within easy reach.