At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cot and highchair
- Garden to rear
- Short breaks available
- Welcome Hamper
- Beach 12 minute walk
About Hillside Cottage
A character Victorian cottage in a conservation area, Hillside is luxurious throughout and sits on a peaceful lane in Hythe on the Kent Channel Coast. A former famous Cinque Port, Hythe contains an excellent choice of local shops, historic buildings and pretty gardens. Beaches and attractions including the famous Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway are within easy reach, and a welcome hamper is in the cottage on arrival.
- Sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
- Fully fitted kitchen with stable door out to the garden, and appliances including an electric oven and gas hob, a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a fridge/ freezer.
- Sitting room with ample comfy seating, a TV, DVD and a CD/ radio.
- Double bedroom with iron bed.
- Bedroom two - with a single bed which can be 2 twin beds if preferred.
- Garden to the rear with outdoor furniture.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating.
- Charming traditional range converted to a mock gas effect open fire.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Welcome hamper on arrival.
- Bed linen and toiletries provided.
- Children welcome.
Short breaks (minimum 2 night bookings) available.
Around and About
- Hythe beach is around a 12 minute walk from the cottage
- RH&DR Miniature Railway
- Brockhill Country Park with woodland walks and lakes is a 10 minute walk away
- Port Lympne Animal Park, Dover Castle, Canterbury and Rye are all within an easy drive