At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
- Conservatory & office
- Pubs nearby
- Set within 5 acres
- Stunning walled garden
About Hunter Court
A luxurious five bedroom house in the pretty Cotswold village of Clanfield, Hunter Court is set within five acres of fields and has a charming half acre walled garden. Two superb 17th century inns serving food with roaring fires are only a 2 minute stroll away and a choice of scenic walks into surrounding countryside are direct from your door.
Additional accommodation - Hunter Cottage sleeping 2 - is also available within the grounds and can be booked in conjunction with Hunter Court for larger groups.
Living Space (Ground Floor)
- Spacious kitchen with an electric oven and gas hob, a multi-functional microwave, a dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- Separate garden room serving as a dining room and a second sitting room.
- Large main sitting room.
- Dining room, conservatory and an office.
- Sky TV.
- An open fire is in the sitting room and a cosy woodburner is in the family room.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms (First Floor)
- Master super king-size double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom containing a walk-in shower.
- A double bedroom with a 6' bed (or two 3' single beds configured as a twin) plus an en-suite shower room.
- Two double bedrooms both with 5' beds.
- A main family bathroom featuring a walk-in shower.
- Single bedroom with a 4'6" bed and an en-suite shower.
- Five acres of fields often frequented by sheep surround the property.
- Hunter Court also has an enchanting half acre walled garden.
- Barbecue and furniture available (April to October).
- Parking for 3 cars is onsite.
Other Things to Note
- Oil fired central heating.
- Free WiFi internet access for leisure use only. Guests should note the speed and service of internet connection is dependent on the package provided by the owner.
- Sorry no travel cot or high chair provided.
- One well trained dog welcome on the ground floor only.
Short breaks are available - minimum 3 night stay.
Around and About
- Outdoor activity opportunities around Clanfield village are extensive and include cycling, walking and fishing. Boating on the Thames is only 2 miles away.
- Burford (8 miles), Cirencester (18 miles) and Oxford (21 miles).
- Heathrow Airport is just over an hour's drive away and your nearest train station - Hanborough - is only 13 miles away.
- Pretty Cotswold villages including Radcot which has one of the oldest crossing points over the River Thames feature in the local area.