At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Patio with BBQ
- Garden with Hammock
- Boat & car parking space
- Fabulous sea views
About Plas Bach
A stunning contemporary holiday home with two award-winning Cardigan Bay beaches nearby, Plas Bach has the real 'wow factor' and nestles in the pretty village of Aberporth. Perfect for family beach holidays, there is rock pooling nearby and ample opportunity for children's adventure and play. Village restaurants, inns serving food, takeaways and two beach cafes are within walking distance. Other essentials such as a supermarket, launderette and chemist are just 5 miles away in Cardigan town, and spectacular coastal and inland walking is right on your doorstep. A slipway for small boat craft is also in the village and the property has space for small boat parking onsite. Set within its own private grounds, Plas Bach has landscaped gardens and a patio with BBQ, a hammock strung from an age-old apple tree and sea views.
- Spacious hall with oak flooring and a fabulous feature staircase.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Utility and boiler room.
- Open plan kitchen with integrated dining area seating 8 guests, with access out to the rear garden through French doors.
- Kitchen with electric double oven and extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and a microwave.
- Utility room with washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- Sitting room with digital TV, a DVD player, radio and CD system.
- Second TV.
- Stairs lead up to the first floor with second spacious lounge area and galleried area with views down to the lounge area below.
- Double bedroom with an en-suite shower room featuring a wc.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Patio with furniture, BBQ and a garden hammock - wonderful sea views.
- Ample parking for cars and a small boat onsite.
- Travel cot, stairgate and a highchair all available.
Other Things to Note
- Oil-fired central heating inclusive.
- Pay as you go mobile.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Award-winning Cardigan Bay beaches.
- Village amenities - inns serving food, shops, post office and small supermarket all nearby.
- Dry slope skiing, horse riding, snowboard and more available at the Llangrannog Urdd Centre.