At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Extensive gardens
- Within the Clwydian Range
- Exposed beams
- Cot, Stair gate and highchair
About The Old Stables
A luxurious holiday cottage on a Flintshire working farm, The Old Stables is perfect for a family of four and nestles on the edge of the old village of Cilcain within the beautiful Clwydian Range. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty surrounds you, and a wealth of activities are nearby including walking along the famous Offas Dyke walking trail and around the nearby popular walking area of Moel Famau. The cottage is full of character features including exposed beams, along with wooden and natural stone flooring. Extensive lawned gardens and a pretty paved patio area surrounds the property, and parking for two cars is onsite.
- Kitchen and dining area, utility room, shower room with a wc and a sitting room.
- Sitting room with ample comfy seating, TV with Freeview, a video, DVD and CD player, radio/ tape player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, a dishwasher, a microwave and a washer/ dryer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- First floor double and twin bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms containing hand-held shower attachments.
- Garden with outdoor furniture and a BBQ
Other Things to Note
- Travel cot, stair gate and highchair
- Oil fired central heating inclusive
- Cosy gas fired woodburner
- WiFi internet access available
- Dogs welcome
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Beaches within 15 minutes
- Offas Dyke walking trail and walking around Moel Famau
- Iron Age Forts
- Within the Clwydian Range - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Snowdonia, Chester, Llangollen and Llandudno within easy driving distance