At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Romantic retreat
- Short breaks
- Extensive gardens
- Pubs 10 minute walk
- Parking for 2 cars
About Mill Race Cottage
Mill Race Cottage nestles on the eastern edge of the Peak District National Park in the pretty village of Bonsall. A romantic retreat for two, the cottage is surrounded by two acres of gardens featuring little bridges and waterfalls. Two fine inns are within walking distance and a wealth of attractions are nearby including The Heights of Abraham cable car ride, Masson Mills World Heritage Site and the Crich Tramway Museum.
- Kitchen with dining area, sitting room.
- First floor: Double bedroom with a 5' bed with en suite shower room.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Gas hob and electric oven, fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, combination oven/microwave.
- TV, DVD player, CD player, radio/tape player.
- WiFi internet access. (For leisure use only. Please note the standard of service is dependant on owner/ provider).
- Sorry the property is unsuitable for babies.
- Steps up make the cottage unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Private driveway access.
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Carsington Sports and Leisure Offers sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing, power boating, mountain biking and fishing.
- Cycle hire available locally.
- The Heights of Abraham - Country Park and Caverns accessed via a cable car over deep lime gorge.
- Masson Mills World Heritage Site.
- Peak District Mining Museum.
- Crich Tramway Museum - Vintage trams, stunning views across Derwent Valley with regular themed days.