At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Exposed old ship beams
- Views of Conwy Castle
- Courtyard garden with BBQ
About Hen Dafarn Cottage
A unique cottage in the heart of Conwy, Hen Dafarn is brimming with contemporary and period character and has been recently restored to a very high standard. Perfect for families, with roadside parking adjacent, the cottage is only a short stroll from the medieval walls and castle. Restaurants, cafes, fine inns and specialist shops are within easy walking distance and Snowdonia National Park sits right on your doorstep. The North Wales Coast is also adjacent, with pretty Victorian seaside resort Llandudno only a few minutes' drive away.
- Ground floor cosy hallway into open plan spacious beamed sitting room area with ample comfy seating, TV, DVD and WiFi internet access.
- Gas stove set in a fantastic stone inglenook fireplace, plus dining area attached.
- Kitchen with stylish contemporary folding doors out to the courtyard garden, containing an oven with induction hob, a fridge/ freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and a dishwasher.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- First floor bedrooms include a double bedroom and a cosy twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with a bath and shower over
- Second floor Mezzanine double bedroom with an en-suite shower and wonderful views of Conwy Castle.
- Pretty slate courtyard garden, sunny and south facing, with table, chairs and a BBQ.
- On-street parking adjacent near the front door.
- Ample car parks are within easy walking distance.
Other Things to Note
- Character old ship beams throughout.
- Eco-friendly gas stove.
- WiFi internet access.
Short breaks available.
Around and About
- Conwy Castle, shops, restaurants, inns and medieval walls are within walking distance.
- Snowdonia National Park is just to the south.
- Explore the North Wales Castles - Carnarvon, Beaumaris and Harlech Castles are within easy driving distance.