At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Single storey
- Short breaks available
- Cot and high chair
- Sky TV package
About Garreg Wen Cottage
A luxurious cottage hideaway on a working farm, Garreg Wen Cottage is just 2 miles from Eglwysbach village and sits elevated above Bodnant Gardens surrounded by stunning countryside. Glorious sandy beaches are nearby at Conwy, Penmaenmawr and Colwyn Bay, and famous Welsh Castles including Conwy, Caernarvon, Harlech and Beaumaris are within easy driving distance. Snowdonia National Park sits right on your doorstep.
Single storey living space perfect for couples or a small family group with a baby.
- Entrance hall into a spacious kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen contains an electric oven and hob, a dishwasher, washer/ dryer and a microwave.
- Sitting room with cosy woodburner, TV with Sky+ package including Sky Sports and teletext, a DVD, CD/radio and an iPod dock.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- Double bedroom with large 6' bed, can be configured as a twin (2 singles) if preferred.
- Shower room including wc.
Other Things to Note
- Electric heating
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Dog friendly
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Bodnant Garden
- Sandy beaches at nearby Conwy, Colwyn Bay and Penmaenmawr
- Ideally placed for exploring Welsh castles including Beaumaris, Harlech and Caernarvon
- Snowdonia National Park with its many walking, cycling and outdoor activity opportunies is right on your doorstep