At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Woodburning stove
- Enclosed garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- Attraction discount
- Romantic retreat
About Ty Ucha'r Ffordd Cottage
One of four luxurious cottages close to Conwy on the North Wales Coast, Ty Ucha'r Ffordd sleeps two in this beautifully appointed and cosy retreat. The property is accessed via a single lane road and is pet friendly with an enclosed garden and ample parking for two cars. A 10% discount for entry to nearby Bodnant Garden Centre is inclusive in your stay, and wonderful views are to the West and North. Guests also have access to a choice of private footpaths running through surrounding woodland and farmlands. Perfect for couples looking for that special romantic retreat, the cottage would also suit a small family group with young children or a baby.
- Ground floor sitting room with a cosy woodburner, Freeview TV, DVD and a CD player.
- Kitchen/ dining room including a microwave, a washer/ dryer, a fridge, freezer and a dishwasher.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- Stairs up to a first floor bedroom with a 5' bed and a spacious bathroom with a bath and a separate shower.
- Enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access.
- LPG gas central heating.
- Woodburning stove.
- Attractive oak floors.
- 10% discount off Bodnant Garden Centre.
- Children/ baby welcome.
- Guests are welcome to bring their dog, however please note livestock is nearby so pets must be kept under strict control.
Short breaks available.
Around and About
- Beaches within 15 minutes
- The cottage is a perfect gateway into Snowdonia National Park on your doorstep
- Explore the many North Wales castles - Conwy, Caernarfon, Beaumaris, Harlech and more all within driving distance
- Adult bike hire available
- Fishing permits for Bodnant Garden Centre
- Victorian seaside resort Llandudnot (within a 20 minute drive)
- Penmaenmawr and Colwyn Bay (within a 15 minute drive)