At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Romantic retreat
- Underfloor heating
- Flame effect woodburner
- Short breaks (min 2 nights)
- Patio & secure bike storage
About Mulberry Cottage
One of two charming cottage retreats, Mulberry Cottage for two has been recently refurbished to a high standard, and sits close to the pretty market town of Llandeilo surrounded by beautiful countryside. The Brecon Beacons, West Wales beaches and the Towy Valley are all on your doorstep. The area is renowned for its prime fishing on the river Towy which offers superb salmon and sewin (sea trout) fishing. This pretty cottage hideaway is a real romantic retreat, formerly a pig sty used for corn threshing, with cosy underfloor heating, short breaks available and private parking onsite for one car.
Open plan living space includes a kitchen, sitting and dining room, with patio doors out to your own furnished patio area. Stairs are up to the first floor and a double bedroom with zip and link beds which can be configured as a twin if preferred.
- Sitting room with electric flame effect woodburner, flat-screen TV, DVD and a radio/ CD player.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a washing machine, an electric oven and gas hob, a microwave and a fridge with a freezer compartment.
- Stairs up to a first floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Enclosed garden and patio area with outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
- Secure bike storage.
Other Things to Note
- Underfloor heating and electric flame effect woodburner
- Parking for 1 car
- Sorry no children please
Short breaks available, minimum 2 nights.
Around and About
- Fishing on the river Towy
- The Red Kite Feeding Centre in Llanddeusant
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines, Pumsaint
- National Botanic Garden of Wales, Llanarthne
- Walking, cycling and many more activities are in the nearby Brecon Beacons
- Beaches on the Gower Peninsula are within easy reach