At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Garage parking
- 16thC bridge & beck adjacent
- Fell views
- Village pub nearby
- Woodburning stove
About Fell Beck Cottage
Idyllically situated in the Wharfedale village of Burnsall in the southern Yorkshire Dales, Fell Beck is a real retreat with dual aspect views of an adjacent beck and the fells beyond. The village green with maypole and an inn are within easy walking distance - the inn serves fine ales and locally sourced food where possible. WiFi and garage parking are included, and a wealth of activities, fine dining experiences and attractions are on your doorstep including Bolton Abbey and the award-winning Devonshire Arms gastro inn, the Dales Way and walking around Malham. Spa town Harrogate and Bronte village Haworth are within an easy drive.
- Entrance hall, sitting room with integrated dining area and fully fitted kitchen.
- Sitting room with cosy woodburning stove, TV, DVD, iPod and a collection of DVDs, books and board games provided.
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, a washer/ dryer and a fridge/ freezer.
- Master bedroom with fabulous extensive views, a 5' bed, TV, dressing room with space for a cot and an en-suite bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower.
- Twin bedroom with a 3' bed and fell views.
- Main family bathroom with bath and hand held shower over.
- Cosy paved outdoor seating area to the front with garden furniture, BBQ and views towards the beck and fells.
- Drive-in integral garage with electric door and parking space for 1 car.
- Additional car parking space in adjacent field, inside the cottage gate or to the right behind the cafe and shop. (please keep cottage gate closed).
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access.
- Children/ baby welcome.
- Travel cot, stairgate and highchair available.
- Electric heating and woodburner.
Short breaks (minimum 2 nights) available.
Around and About
- Bolton Abbey and the acclaimed Devonshire Arms gastro inn.
- Skipton with its castle, regular markets, fine inns and independent shops is just minutes away.
- The cottage is a gateway into the Yorkshire Dales - a stone's throw from Grassington, Malham, waterfalls and a host of walking, cycling and outdoor activity opportunities.