At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cot and highchair
- Up to 2 well trained dogs welcome
- Leyburn 4 miles
- Pub nearby
- Coverdale views
About Barn Cottage
With glorious views across to Coverdale in the Yorkshire Dales, Barn Cottage near Leyburn is a stunning property with living space on the upper floor and bedrooms on the lower ground floor. Sleeping 3 guests, the cottage is pet friendly (up to 2 dogs welcome) with a log burner and a small patio area to the rear. A wide choice of fine inns, restaurants and quirky independent shops are only 4 miles away in the market town of Leyburn. Weekly markets are held in Leyburn every Friday.
- Steps up to first floor entrance.
- Living space is across the whole of the top floor and has fabulous panoramic views across the Dale.
- A sitting room with a cosy open fire. TV, DVD, iPod dock and a radio.
- Four steps lead down to the kitchen with a microwave, a fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washer/ dryer and an electric cooker.
- Bedrooms/ bathrooms on the lower ground floor include a double and a single, plus a shower room.
- Small patio area to the rear of the cottage.
Other Things to Note
- Guests should note there are a few steps up to the front door entrance, and some steps between rooms within the cottage.
- Up to two well trained dogs are welcome.
- Partly oil central heating and part electric storage heating. An open fire is in the sitting room.
- Payphone but no internet access.
- Travel cot and highchair - no stairgate provided.
Short breaks (minimum 2 nights) available.
Around and About
- Leyburn market town (4 miles)
- Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales - Malham, Hawes, castles, abbeys and a wealth of walks, activities and beauty spots in Wharfedale, Wensleydale and Swaledale are nearby.