At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Stunning landscaped garden
- 2 dogs welcome
- Grade II Listed/beamed ceilings
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
- Pub nearby
About this Holiday Cottage
A Grade II Listed 17th century cottage with beamed ceiliings and period features, Brook Cottage in the Wiltshire countryside east of Bath is a charming retreat just a short stroll across fields from Lower South Wraxall village, home to The Long Arms pub. The property sits within beautiful landscaped gardens and is family friendly with a feature Redfyre electric oven, an open fire and WiFi. Bradford on Avon with its wide choice of character shops including antique shops, fine inns and restaurants is just 3 miles north of the cottage. Brook Cottage accommodating 4 guests is adjacent to The Ottery also sleeping 4.
Living Space (Ground Floor)
- Cosy lobby area.
- Sitting room with a woodburner, digital TV and French doors leading out to the terrace and garden.
- Dining area.
- Country cottage style kitchen with a Redfyre electric oven and induction hob, a microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and a dishwasher.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms (First Floor)
- Steep stairs with a handrail lead up to first floor bedrooms.
- Beamed large king-size double bedroom.
- Small twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with a bath and a separate glass shower cubicle.
- Stunning garden and patio with attractive outdoor furniture.
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access for leisure use only. Please note speed and service of the internet connection is dependent on the property owner's package.
- Baby welcome in their own moses basket.
- Up to 2 well trained dogs welcome.
Short breaks available - minimum 3 night stay.
Around and About
Bradford on Avon, Bath and the Cotswolds are all within easy reach. Pretty villages including Castle Combe (National Trust) and Lacock are nearby.