At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Cot and highchair
- Enclosed garden & single storey
- Unique cliff top lighthouse cottage
- Short breaks, min 2 nights
- Beach within 15 minutes
About Vanguard Cottage at Whitby Lighthouse
Spectacularly situated on the Yorkshire Coast, Vanguard Cottage at Whitby Lighthouse offers unique cottage accommodation for 5 guests (in association with Trinity House). Whitby town centre and the North York Moors National Park are within easy reach, and this cottage retreat is dog friendly with its own enclosed garden.
- Single storey ground floor accommodation.
- Sitting room with comfortable seating, TV, DVD and a CD player.
- Fitted kitchen/ dining room with an electric oven and hob, a microwave, a dishwasher, washer/ dryer and a fridge/ freezer.
- Three bedrooms - a double bedroom, twin bedroom and a single bedroom.
- Two bathrooms, 1 bathroom with bath and shower over plus wc and a shower room (with no wc).
- Enclosed garden. Outdoor furniture.
- Onsite parking.
Other Things to Note
- Oil central heating and cosy electric 'log burner effect' fire.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Guests do need to note, access roads are narrow with limited passing space.
- Occasionally lighthouse maintenance staff may need to visit to maintain lighthouse equipment. Staff endeavour to do their best to ensure guest privacy.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Beach nearby.
- Whitby attractions including the Abbey, Captain Cook Museum, shops, cafes, inns and restaurants within easy reach.
- Spectacular coastal walking and the North York Moors National Park are right on your doorstep.