At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Enclosed garden
- Beaches (within 15 minutes)
- Single storey accommodation
- Cot and highchair
- Short breaks (min 2 nights)
About Stella Cottage
Spacious pet friendly Stella Cottage is one of two charming coastal cottages at Nash Point lighthouse on the Glamorgan Heritage Coast. Spectacular coastal walking is right on your doorstep, beaches are just 4 miles away at Ogmore-by-Sea and seaside attractions at Barry Island are within a 20 minute drive. The adjacent lighthouse is one of the few UK lighthouses you can get married in, and is open for tours from April to September. The cottage is perfect for famlies and holidays with dogs, featuring an enclosed garden, wonderful views and single storey living space.
Ground floor accommodation:
- Sitting room with TV, DVD and CD player
- Dining room.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double bedroom with 5' bed.
- Twin bedroom with 3' beds.
- Single bedroom with 3' bed.
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath and separate wc.
- Gas central heating and electric "woodburner effect" fire.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Lighthouse Tours - April to September.
- Nash Point is a lighthouse wedding venue, one of the few lighthouses you can get married in within the UK!
- Beaches within 15 minutes.
- Barry Island Pleasure Park, St Donats Art Centre and the Museum of Welsh Life at St Fagans are just 20 minutes away.