At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Enclosed private courtyard
- All ground floor accommodation
- Parking area
- Cot and highchair
- Short breaks available
About Penda Cottage
Spectacularly situated at St Catherine's Lighthouse in Niton on the southern edge of the Isle of Wight, Penda Cottage is only 10 minutes from Ventnor. Penda is one of three stylish former lighthouse keeper cottages, all three of which share extensive enclosed grounds ideal for children's play. A great pub serving food is only a 10 minute up-hill walk away and a parking area is adjacent.
All ground floor accommodation comprising:-
- Entrance hall.
- Sitting and dining room with a TV, video, DVD and CD player.
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a washer/dryer.
- Double bedroom with a 5' bed.
- Twin bedroom with 3' beds
- Single bedroom with a 3' bed.
- Small wc
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over.
Extensive enclosed shared grounds ideal for children's play and for dogs.
Other Things to Note
- Electric convector heating and cosy electric woodburner effect fire.
- Payphone provided.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Dogs welcome.
- The lighthouse has no fog signal.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night bookings, available.
Around and About
- Ventnor beaches are just 10 minutes' away, popular for bathing and surfing.
- Sandown and Shanklin are within easy reach.
- Fantastic coastal walking and beaches are on your doorstep.
- Popular attraction Blackgang Chine is nearby.