At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cot and highchair
- Single storey accommodation
- Enclosed garden and grounds
- Private parking
- Pub nearby
About Landward Cottage
Landward Cottage is 1 of 3 coastal cottages at St Catherine's Lighthouse on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight and nestles on the edge of Niton hamlet. Boasting spectacular sea views, and featuring private parking and an enclosed courtyard, the cottage is within minutes of the beach and a pub. Accommodation is single storey and appointed to a very high standard. St Catherine's lighthouse has no fog signal, and is open for public guided tours through the year (subject to availability). Shared enclosed grounds surrounding cottages and the lighthouse offer ample space for children's play.
All Ground Floor Accommodation:-
- Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen with integrated dining table and a shower room.
- Sitting room includes a TV, DVD and CD player.
- Fitted kitchen area with electric oven and hob, a microwave, a dishwasher, a washer/ dryer and a fridge/ freezer.
- Double bedroom.
- Cosy twin bedroom.
Other Things to Note
- Electric convector heating and electric 'real fire effect' woodburner.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Please note, the cottage is accessed via narrow roads with limited passing places.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night bookings, available.
Around and About
- Beaches within 15 minutes.
- Ventnor is within a 10 minute drive.
- Lighthouse public tours are onsite.
- A pub serving food is within a 10 minute walk.