At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Enclosed garden/ patio
- Amazing sea views
- Whitby town centre nearby
- Short breaks/ min 2 nights
- Travel cot and highchair
About Galatea Cottage
One of two stunning cottages on the cliff top at Whitby lighthouse, Galatea cottage sleeps 5 guests comfortably in stylish contemporary living space all on the ground floor. Whitby town with its many shops, fine inns, cafes and restaurants is within easy reach, and magnificent coastal walking is straight from your door. The beach is within 15 minutes, and Galatea features an enclosed garden and furnished patio area with amazing coastal views!
- Single storey accommodation.
- Sitting room with TV, DVD and CD player.
- Fitted kitchen/dining room with electric oven and hob, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/ dryer.
- Three bedrooms - a double, twin and single bedroom.
- Two bathrooms - a bathroom with bath/ shower over and wc plus a shower room.
- Enclosed garden and furnished patio with glorious sea views.
Other Things to Note
- Oil central heating and cosy electric mock woodburner fire.
- Travel cot and highchair.
Short breaks (minimum 2 nights) available.
Around and About
- Close to Whitby for the Abbey, Captain Cook Museum, Dracula experience, independent shops, restaurants, cafes and inns.
- North York Moors National Park and spectacular coastal walking on your cottage doorstep.