At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cot and highchair
- Enclosed garden
- Stunning heritage coast location
- Single storey
- Short breaks (min 2 nights)
About Ariel Holiday Home
Ariel is a charming Trinity Lighthouse Keeper's cottage, one of two spectacularly situated holiday cottages at Nash Point Lighthouse on the Glamorgan Heritage Coast. Ogmore by Sea and fabulous beaches are only just over 4 miles away and popular locations such as Barry Island, Porthcawl and Southerndown (a top spot for windsurfing) are nearby. The adjacent lighthouse is open for tours from April to September and Nash Point is one of the few UK lighthouses you can get married in!
Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Sitting room with TV, DVD and CD player.
- Dining room.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Double bedroom with 5' bed.
- Twin bedroom with 3' beds.
- Single bedroom with 3' bed.
- Bathroom with electric shower over the bath and separate wc.
- Gas central heating and cosy electric "wood burner effect" fire.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Nash Point Lighthouse is one of the few UK operational lighthouses where you can get married in!
- Ogmore-by-Sea (4 miles)
- Barry Island with its amusement centres and seaside attractions is within a 20 minute drive
- Stunning coastal walking is on your doorstep along the Glamorgan Heritage Coast
- Museum of Welsh Life at St Fagans (20 minute drive)