At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Village location
- Fantastic views
- Romantic hideaway
- Parking for 1 car
- Rear garden
About this Holiday Cottage
Oak Tree is a charming end terrace stone cottage for two in Coniston village centre, just minutes from amenities and the Lake. The cottage has a beautiful fell backdrop and is the perfect romantic retreat with character features including a stable door leading from a brand new kitchen into the garden. Oak Cottage sleeping four is just next door and can be hired in conjunction with Oak Tree for larger groups.
Living space on the ground floor includes:-
- A sitting and dining area with cosy log fire, colour TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washer/drier.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
On the first floor:-
- Master bedroom with a great king size sleigh bed and views of the surrounding fells.
- Modern en-suite bathroom with a bath, shower and wc.
- Beautiful rear garden with a seating area and stunning fell views, lawned area, trees and shrubs.
- Shed for bike storage.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen, towels, electricity, WiFi, gas central heating and initial logs for the fire.
- Available to hire - Travel cot, stairgate & high chair.
- Parking -Reserved parking for 1 car - other parking by arrangement.
- Shops, pubs, restaurant and buses 200-500 yards.
- Pets welcome.
Short breaks (minimum 3 nights) available. Pets welcome at £25 per dog.
Around and About
- Coniston Water - boat trips, cafe and activities.
- Brantwood - John Ruskin's historic home
- Cycling in Grizedale Forest
- Ideal for exploring the Central Lakes