At a Glance
- Central village location
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Parking for 2 cars
- Shops & pubs 400 yards
- Enclosed patio
- Underfloor heating
About this Holiday Cottage
Centrally situated in Coniston village, Pebble Beck Cottage is a charming, deceptively spacious cottage alongside Church Beck, only yards from shops, inns and amenities yet peacefully situated down a little private lane. A large porch offers ample space for outdoor equipment storage and bike cleaning, and the interior has mixed tile and natural oak flooring, plus carpeted bedrooms.
Ground floor living space includes:
- Sitting room with log fire, LED Smart TV and WiFi (+HD Sports), DVD player. Patio windows to the garden.
- Dining room with under floor heating.
- Kitchen - fully fitted with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge and under floor heating.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Utility room with dishwasher and washer/drier. Large lockable rear porch, with sink and freezer. Great for bike and outdoor gear storage.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
An oak staircase leads up to the first floor with:
- Bedroom 1 - with king-size four poster bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 - with super king-size bed (or twin single 3' beds).
- Bedroom 3 - with single bed.
- Luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, WC, separate shower and underfloor heating.
- Patio/Sitting out area with furniture and sheltered by a tall beech hedge.
- Parking for 2 cars - other parking nearby
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen, towels, electricity, Wi-Fi, central heating and initial open fire fuel.
- Travel cots and high chairs available to hire.
- Pets are welcome
Short breaks, minimum 3 nights, available. Dogs are charged at £25 per dog. High chairs and cots £5 each per week.
Around and About
- Buses, restaurants, pubs and shops 400 yards.