At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Coniston Water 10 min walk
- Front & rear gardens
- Central village location
- 2 pets welcome
- Log burner
About this Holiday Cottage
A single storey cottage gem on a peaceful cul-de-sac, Clemmies Cottage is perfect for families, just a 5 minute walk from Coniston village centre and 10 minutes' walk from Coniston Water. Perfect for touring and activities, the cottage is also an easy walk from Grizedale Forest and famous peak the Old Man of Coniston.
Mountain biking, challenging and gentle walks, and boating are all widely available in the local area. Clemmies has been renovated to a very high standard with 3 en-suite double bedrooms, a cosy log burner and a private drive leading up to a small garage, both offering ample parking space for cars, boats and bikes. Pets are welcome and a handy dog washing off facility is just inside the garage.
Ground floor living space comprises:-
- Entrance hallway.
- Sitting/dining room with colour TV, DVD and CD players with log fire and countryside views.
- Brand new fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 Double Four Poster with ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 King size bed or two single beds with ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 King size bed or two single beds with ensuite (Jack and Jill) bathroom.
- Attractive front garden and secluded stunning rear garden, with garden furniture.
- Parking for 2/3 cars
Other Things to Note
- Gas-fired central heating, electricity, bed linen and an initial bag of logs for the fire.
- Travel cots, high chairs and towels all available to hire.
Short breaks, minimum 3 nights, available. Dogs charged at £25 per dog.
Around and About
- Restaurant/pubs serving food 700 yards, buses 300 yards, shops 700yds.