At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Pubs 3 minute walk
- Perfect for families
- Spacious garden
- Parking for 4 cars
- Log burner
About this Holiday Cottage
Contempoary Ashgill Cottage in Torver village near Coniston has been recently refurbished to a high standard with new downstairs oak and slate flooring and carpeted bedrooms upstairs. Two fabulous inns are only a 3 minute stroll away, and for lovers of the great outdoors this is the perfect location and property with a spacious lawned garden, ample space for boat and bike storage and activities including horse riding, boating, walking and mountain biking right on your doorstep. Footpaths to the lake and into surrounding fells are direct from the cottage.
Ground floor living space includes:-
- Entrance hall with plenty of space to hang your coats and leave your boots when you're not out on the fells.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- Spacious sitting/dining room with double doors leading out on to the patio.
- Log burning stove, large flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Cloakroom with wc.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - with king size bed, LED TV/DVD player and en-suite shower room and wc.
- Bedroom 2 - with twin single beds and LED TV/DVD player.
- Bedroom 3 - with twin single beds.
- House bathroom with WC and bath with shower over.
- Patio and lawned garden.
- Parking for 4 cars.
Other Things to Note
- Gas fired central heating throughout, electricity, bed linen, towels, and an initial bag of logs for the fire.
- High chair and stairgate available free of charge.
- Sorry no pets please
Short breaks (minimum 3 nights) available.
Around and About
- Pubs with food, small village shop, buses - 100 yards.