At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Central village location
- Perfect for couples
- Short walk from amenities
- Front garden/rear patio
- Log burner
About this Holiday Cottage
Pretty Lavender Cottage is a delightful mid-terrace cottage in Coniston village, situated on a peaceful cul de sac just a 2 minute stroll from pubs, tearooms and the fells. Convenient private parking for 1 car is onsite, and modern facilities include WiFi and a TV enabled for BBC iPlayer. Pets are welcome, with a wide choice of walks direct from your door. A charming rear courtyard garden has wonderful views towards the Yewdale Fells and the property is perfect for families with a cot, highchair and stairgate all available.
Ground floor living space comprises:-
- Traditional stone porch.
- Sitting room with slate fireplace, a colour TV and a DVD player. The TV is web-enabled and can be used with BBC iPlayer.
- Dining kitchen with fell views, newly fitted in cream shaker, with microwave, electric hob and double electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
On the first floor:-
- Bedroom 1 - with a double bed, en-suite bathroom with wc and fell views.
- Bedroom 2- with twin single beds and an en-suite shower room with wc.
- Lovely front small garden with a gravelled sitting area, shrubs and garden furniture, a small rear patio/garden with shrubs and fell views.
- Reserved parking for 1 car - additional parking is close by.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating, all electricity and bed linen, initial bag of logs and WiFi all inclusive.
- Travel cot (£5 per person), high chair (£5 per week), stairgate (£5 per week) and towels (£4 per person) are all available to hire.
Short breaks (minimum 3 nights) available. Dogs £25 each.
Around and About
- Shops, restaurant, pubs and buses 50 yds.