At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Very spacious - sleeps 10
- Sauna & log burner
- Perfect for families and groups
- Village location
- Enclosed garden & terrace
About this Holiday Cottage
Perfect for large family groups, spacious Low Howe Cottage on the outskirts of Coniston is within walking distance of the village centre and comfortably sleeps 10 guests, with parking onsite for up to 4 cars. The property has real character and many unique features. You enter the drive via decorative iron gates, through the front door into a vast entrance hall with slate flooring and ample space for walking boots and clothing storage. The huge living room features a stunning large slate fireplace and woodburner. On warmer days relax on the sunny south facing terrace with BBQ, lighting and outdoor furniture. The grassy garden framed by hedges is a perfect play area for younger children.
On the Ground floor:
- Entrance porch/veranda.
- Spacious entrance hallway with hanging space.
- Sitting room with log burning stove, colour TV, DVD player.
- French windows to the terrace with lake and field views.
- Large fitted kitchen with double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine-drier.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
Also on the Ground floor:-
- Bedroom 1 - with queen-size bed (or twin single beds) - en-suite bathroom with shower and wc.
Bedroom 2 - with queen-size bed (or twin single beds) - en-suite double shower room and wc.
- Bedroom 3 - with queen-size bed (or twin single beds), double sofa bed - en-suite shower room and wc.
- Bedroom 4 - with queen-size bed (or twin single beds).
- Sauna and shower room.
- Cloakroom with wc and wash basin.
- Enclosed garden with terrace, lawn, shrubs, trees, field and lake views.
Other Things to Note
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Bed linen, electricity, gas, central heating and initial logs for the fire.
- Towels, travel cot and high chair available to hire.
Short breaks, minimum 3 nights, available. Dogs welcome - charged at £25 per pet.
Around and About
- Shops, pubs, restaurant and buses 50-500 yards.