At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Large garden/Fell views
- Parking for 2/3 cars
- Perfect for large family groups
- 4 pets accepted
- Central village location
About this Holiday Cottage
Spacious and beautifully appointed throughout, Cherry Tree Cottage is a stunning detached property in Coniston village with delightful gardens. Parking for 2 to 3 cars is on the gravelled driveway, and a path down the side leads into a porch with ample space for storing outdoor clothing and equipment.
With views of the fells, the cottage also features a light and airy conservatory, extended out with views of the garden lawn, rockery and rural scenery beyond. The garden has amazing views of Coniston Old Man, and this four bedroom cottage has lots of space, perfect for large family groups or two families sharing with children. A cosy woodburner and a pretty patio terrace area are also inclusive, and Cherry Tree has two downstairs twin bedrooms and a double with en-suite shower.
- Entrance hallway.
- Spacious sitting room with wood burning stove, colour TV, DVD player, hi-fi system, patio doors to terrace and garden.
- Dining room with stone fireplace, gas fire, garden and mountain views.
- NEW kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, dishwasher, freezer, microwave, washer/drier.
- Conservatory with excellent garden and mountain views.
- Bedroom 1 - with double bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 - with twin single beds.
- Bedroom 3 - with twin single beds.
- Bathroom with shower and wc.
- Bedroom 4 - with double bed and single bed
- En -suite Bathroom with shower and wc
- Large enclosed garden with lawn, trees, shrubs, furniture and barbecue, small covered storage for mountain bike.
- Parking for several (2/3) cars. Additional parking is located nearby.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating, electricity, bed linen, Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Towels, travel cot and high chair.
Short breaks (minimum 3 nights) available. Dogs permitted, charged at £25 each - maximum of four per booking.
Around and About
- Pubs serving food, buses, shops - 50 yards.