At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Stunning location
- Lake views
- Perfect for couples
- Parking for 2 cars
- Pub 10 minute walk
About this Holiday Cottage
Nestling just outside Far Sawrey and close to Beatrix Potter's historic home Hill Top, The Drawing Room is a spectacular retreat for two. The little cottage is one of a selection of beautiful properties clustered on the Sawrey Knotts Victorian estate once home to a Captain Dand. Fabulous features include a four poster bedroom, extra comfy big armchairs, a stylish modern kitchen and wonderful views through a large bay window in a main open plan living area. Traditionally furnished and brimming with charm, The Drawing Room is a quirky romantic gem close to pubs and restaurants, with a choice of walks from your door. Views from the property are breathtaking!
- Entrance steps to new seperate kitchen with electric oven, electric hob, microwave/grill, fridge, dishwasher.
- Sitting/dining/bedroom, in one impressively spacious large open plan room with huge windows.
- Sitting area with log fire, FreeView TV, DVD, WiFi, music system, dining area,
- Period king size four poster bed.
- Bathroom - bath with shower over, basin & wc.
- Small lawn with garden furniture, shared gardens extending to 3 acres with dog pen, lawns, shrubs and mature trees.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Other Things to Note
- Oil fired central heating, electricity, bed linen, initial logs for the fire
- Towels available to hire
- Pets welcome
Short breaks, minimum 3 nights, available. Dogs welcome - charged £25 per booking.
Around and About
- Pub serving food 10 mins walk, buses 30 yards, shops 700 yards (Sawrey Stores).