At a Glance
- 3 ensuite bedrooms
- Conservatory & garden
- Stunning Coniston Water views
- Dishwasher & washing machine
- Bike storage
- Pub 300 yards
About this Holiday Cottage
Welcome to The Garden Cottage in Coniston. Situated in a beautiful location overlooking the lake, this attractive cottage has a spacious conservatory, cosy lounge with woodburner and three bedrooms each with their own bath/ shower room. Short breaks are welcome and the cottage is ideal for families or walkers/ cyclists.
- Hallway with a natural slate floor.
- Large sitting room with log burning stove, colour TV, Blu Ray DVD player, French doors to the conservatory.
- Large Dining kitchen fully fitted with a gas hob, gas double oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, and a dining area with table for 2 - 8 also leading to -
- A Conservatory with comfortable rattan furniture and panoramic lake views.
- A Large Utility room great for bicycle storage, with a washing machine and drier with an adjoining -
- Wet room with a shower and wc.
- The utility room has a separate outside entrance.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - with king size bed and en-suite shower and wc. Flat Screen T.V.
- Bedroom 2 - with king size bed (or twin single 2'6" beds) en-suite bathroom with shower and wc.
- Bedroom 3 - with a double bed and en-suite shower room with wc.
- Rear garden, with its large attractive decking and garden furniture over looking Coniston Water.
- Parking for 1 car - other parking nearby.
Bed linen, electricity, Wi-Fi internet connection, gas, gas fired central heating and initial logs for the fire.
Towels, travel cot and high chair available to hire.
Short breaks of three of four nights are welcome throughout the year. Please note this property does not accept pets.
Around and About
Buses 50 yards, restaurants and shops 1000 yards.
Pub serving good local food 300 yards.