At a Glance
- 3 ensuite bedrooms
- Garden & bike storage
- Log fire
- Parking for 3 cars
- Dishwasher & washing machine
- Short breaks welcome
About this Holiday Cottage
Welcome to Dixon Ground Farm in Coniston. Situated close to the centre of the village, this delightful cottage dates from 1762 and retains plenty of period charm throughout. Key features include a dining area with Rayburn country dresser and oak table with original features including slate floors, wood panelled walls and exposed beams.
- Traditional porch.
- Larger Sitting room with log burning stove and colour TV.
- Smaller sitting/ reading room with log burning stove, colour TV and DVD player.
- Original dining/kitchen with period features, CD player and valley views.
- Inner kitchen - fully fitted with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Utility room with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - with king size bed, en-suite bathroom including bath with shower over and wc.
- Bedroom 2 - with double bed, en-suite shower room and WC.
- Bedroom 3 - with king size bed or twin single beds, with en-suite shower room and wc.
- Barn/Store for mountain bikes.
- Traditional cottage garden with lawn, private patio, garden furniture and views of the Yewdale Fells.
- Cycle storage available in the cottage dairy.
- Parking for 3 cars.
- Electricity, bed linen, oil central heating, Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Towels, travel cot and high chair available to hire.
The cottage is available for short breaks of 3 or 4 nights throughout the year. Dogs are accepted at £25 each per booking.