At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lake views
- Large garden
- Overlooks Coniston Water
- Perfect for families
- Shops/inns 1.5 miles
About this Holiday Cottage
A spacious 3 bedroom cottage in Coniston village, Hollin Bank Barn has panoramic lake views and is pet friendly with a cosy log fire and a stunning interior. The views are amazing and facilities include a fully fitted kitchen, a dining area for six and French doors leading out to the lawned garden with views. Character dry stone walling is around the garden which has outdoor furniture at the end. Bike storage space and ample parking for 1 large or 2 small cars is also onsite.
- Entrance hall leading to Kitchen/dining room with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, wood burning stove, exposed beams and French doors to the garden.
- Bedroom 1 - with two single beds.
- Shower room.
- Sitting room with colour TV and DVD player, wood burning stove and magnificent views to the lake.
- Bedroom 2 - with double sleigh bed.
- Bedroom 3 - with king-size double bed or twin single 2'6" beds.
- House bathroom - with hand basin, wc and bath with shower over.
- Door to the garden from this level.
- Shed for storing bikes and other outdoor equipment.
- Large gardens with lake views to the front and side with outdoor furniture.
- The driveway has been extended in early 2013 to create a larger parking/turning space.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen, electricity, gas central heating and initial logs for the fire.
- This cottage has a private water supply.
- To conserve water, it is not able to have a dishwasher.
- Towels, travel cot and high chair.
- Parking for 1 large or 2 small cars - the driveway has been extended to create a larger parking/turning space.
- Pets are welcome.
Short breaks - minimum 3 nights - available. Dogs welcome - charged at £25 each.
Around and About
- Shops, pubs, 1.5 miles (Coniston village).