At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Air spa bath
- Perfect for families
- Village & lake walking distance
- Parking for 2 cars
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
About this Holiday Cottage
Situated in the pretty peaceful hamlet of Haws Bank just to the south of Coniston, Sunny Brae Cottage is a real gem with luxury features including an en-suite with air spa bath. Fine inns, the lake and footpaths direct into surrounding fells are a short stroll away. The cottage is brimming with character features - it was built on the site of the 19th century Penny Ale House by a community of workers from Coniston Hall. Highlights include window seats, sash windows and a delightful enclosed garden with a BBQ, mature planting, a lawn and fabulous fell views. An ornate porch area has ample space for storing muddy boots and no need to leave furry friends behind - pets are welcome!
On the ground floor:-
- Entrance porch.
- Sitting room (recently refurbished) with wood burning stove, TV, DVD player.
- Dining-kitchen with gas hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, digital radio with iPod dock, microwave and washer drier.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
On the first floor:-
- Bedroom 1 - with double bed and en-suite shower room with wc.
- Bedroom 2 - with twin single beds and en-suite bathroom with air spa bath, shower and WC.
- Bedroom 3 - with single bed and en-suite shower room with wc.
- Attractive garden across the lane with garden furniture, barbecue etc.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Other Things to Note
- Gas fired central heating throughout.
- Wood burning stove, 1 bag of logs, electricity and bed linen. Also little extras such as kindling, firelighters, dishwasher tablets, kitchen roll and handwash.
- Towels, travel cot, stairgate and high chair.
Short breaks, minimum 3 nights, available. Dogs charged at £25 each.
Around and About
- Pub serving food 300 yards, buses 100 yards, the village shops, restaurants and pubs about half a mile.