At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Lake within walking distance
- Pretty village location
- Two pets welcome - £25 per pet
- Parking for 2/3 cars
- Cots and highchairs
About this Holiday Cottage
Modern, detached Hazel Cottage sits along the popular Lake Road in Coniston, a short stroll from pubs, restaurants and village amenities. Pretty Church Beck flows just below Hazel Cottage. Ample parking is onsite for 2/3 cars including garage parking. The property is single storey and appointed to a very high standard with a light and airy conservatory, a cosy real fire and homely furnishings. The three bedrooms are perfect for large family groups and the holiday home has a fully enclosed lawned garden with a BBQ and outdoor furniture.
Living areas on the ground floor include:-
- A brand new entrance porch.
- Entrance hallway.
- Sitting/dining room with log fire, colour TV, radio, DVD and CD players, views to the fells.
- Kitchen with double electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble drier.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - king-size bed with French doors to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 - twin single beds.
- Bedroom 3 - single bed with pull out single guest bed - en-suite WC and wash basin.
- House bathroom with feature bath, shower over and WC
- Garage for bike storage with water tap and hose.
- Attractive and secluded enclosed rear garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Shared front garden with shrubs and lawns (not enclosed).
- Parking for 2 to 3 cars.
Other Things to Note
- Gas fired central heating, electricity, bed linen, initial logs for the fire.
- Towels, high chairs and travel cots avaialble to hire.
- Two pets welcome.
- Short breaks (minimum 3 nights)
- Dogs charged at £25 each
Around and About
- Restaurant, pubs serving food and shops 700 yards, buses 300 yards.