At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Perfect for families & couples
- Attractions nearby
- Lakeshore access
- Parking for several cars
- Cot & highchair
About this Holiday Cottage
Great for families and couples, Grange Cottage sits in the pretty woodland of Stott Park at Lakeside, ideally close to top attractions The Lakes Aquarium, Haverthwaite Railway and the Lakeland Motor Museum. Boat trips on Lake Windermere are within easy reach - the cottage has direct access to the lake along with a shared lakeside picnic area and adjacent woodlands. Take your pick from local outdoor activities including fishing, pony trekking and climbing.
Full weeks in this cottage commence on a SATURDAY.
SHORT BREAKS ARE AVAILABLE OFF PEAK - OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER AND JANUARY - PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECT FOR PRICES
Living space on the ground floor comprises:-
- Entrance hallway.
- Spacious sitting/dining room, colour TV and DVD player with electric fire and garden views, very attractive south-facing balcony and garden access through French door.
- Fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, freezer and washer/drier.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - with double bed.
- Bedroom 2 - with twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Separate WC.
- Extensive shared grounds with trees, shrubs, garden furniture.
- Parking for several cars.
- Boat launching and beach storage space (with vehicular access) onto Windermere lake are available with the cottage (a key and instructions are available at the cottage).
- The lake is about 5 minutes walk away through Black Hole Wood which is a delightful natural habitat covering about 20 acres.
- Parking onsite for several cars.
Other Things to Note
- Electric central heating and bed linen all inclusive.
- Towels, travel cot and high chair.
Around and About
- Pubs serving food (1 mile, 20 minute walk)
- Lake Windermere boat trips
- Haverthwaite Railway
- Lakeland Motor Museum
- The Lakes Aquarium