At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Indoor pool/sauna (seasonal)
- Farm animals & play areas
- Games room
- Short breaks off peak
- Laundry & Drying Room
About Landcross at Hill Farm
Stylish Landcross Cottage is one of five charming cottages on our North Devon Farm in Great Torrington in the heart of Tarka Country. Award-winning beaches on the North Devon Coast are within a 15-20 minute drive, and nearby attractions include Dartington Crystal and beautiful RHS Rosemoor Garden. Children can join in with our friendly farm animal feeding sessions and onsite leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, games room, sauna and play areas.
Beautifully presented in a light and airy contemporary style, Landcross has WiFi internet access and living space across two floors. The open plan lounge and dining area has comfortable seating, a flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player. In the well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar you will find all you need for a self-catering stay including an in-built oven and hob, microwave, fridge-freezer and kitchen accessories/ utensils.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
The cottage has two bedrooms, a double and a twin. The double bedroom includes a cot. One bathroom has a bath with a shower over, wc and a wash basin.
- Indoor swimming pool heated to a baby friendly 30 degrees and sauna (seasonal opening Easter to 1st November)
- Shared laundry room with washing machines and dryers (all coin operated)
- WiFi internet access
- Outdoor play areas
- Friendly farm animals and feeding sessions
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, play farm, children's toy shop and dolls house
- Washing lines available in the garden and a drying room for the swimming pool area
- Off road parking
Other Things to Note
- High chairs, cots and stairgates provided
- Bed linen and duvets included (except cot linen)
- Towels are available on request at £5 per set - 1 bath towel and 2 hand towels
- Cottages are cleaned and inspected ready for arrival
- Well behaved pets considered by arrangement - please contact us for further details
Short breaks from 2 nights are available outside of the school holidays. The changeover day for weekly stays is normally Friday during the school holidays. Check in time is after 3pm and departure time is by 10am.
Around and About
Hill Farm is within a 15-20 minute drive of the beautiful North Devon Coast, home to award-winning surfing beaches like Westward Ho! Bideford and Applefore are within an easy drive. Popular attractions including Dartington Crystal and RHS Rosemoor Gardens are nearby. Head off on the local Tarka Trail, a family friendly walking and cycling trail, or fish on local reservoirs. A first class golf course is also right on our doorstep.
- Leave the M5 at Junction 27 for Tiverton, North Devon and Barnstaple.
- At the roundabout next to East Devon College/Tiverton take the A361 (North Devon Link Road)
- Carry on until the first roundabout, then turn left for South Molton B3227
- Continue to Great Torrington, and pass through Torrington following signs for Dartington Crystal
- At a hill (past the swimming pool on your right) don't take the left to Dartington, rather continue straight on for around half a mile
- You've arrived - Hill Farm, our large white building is on your right hand side.
- Our postcode is EX38 7EZ, however please note a Sat Nav will take you past us to Locks Beam Farm. Most Sat Navs will take a latitude and longitude reading.
- Our property is at Latitude N 50.95838 Longitude W 4.1538