At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Gold Award
- Balcony & fabulous sea views
- Sunroom with Jacuzzi
- Free welcome basket
- Direct access to coast path
About Ederlin Holiday Home
A fabulous detached house on Dorset's World Heritage Jurassic Coast, Ederlin includes a sunroom with Jacuzzi in the garden and is only a 5 minute stroll from Lyme Regis town centre and seafront. The property sits on a quiet cul-de-sac and has direct access to the South West Coast Path. Accommodating 8 guests in 4 bedrooms, this large holiday home with stunning open plan living space is perfect for family groups and benefits from off-road parking for 4 cars. A welcome hamper is available to guests on arrival and the property has a balcony with magnificent sea views.
Accommodation is split into two areas - the three bedroom main house and a self-contained ground floor Annexe with a cosy kitchen and open plan lounge. The balcony with glorious sea views is to the front, whilst a patio garden with seating areas is at the rear and side.
First Floor Living Space
- Access to the first floor via external steps.
- Lounge with French doors out to balcony with fantastic sea views.
- Kitchen/ diner also with French doors out to the balcony.
- Bathroom with a corner bath and separate shower unit, wc and cosy underfloor heating.
- Bedroom one - a king-size double bedroom.
- Bedroom two - a super king-size bedroom which can be configured as a twin on request when booking.
- Bedroom Three - twin bedroom.
Annexe - Ground Floor
- Spacious open plan lounge with a king-size bed, a TV/ DVD player.
- Cosy galley style kitchen containing a microwave, dishwasher, an American style fridge/ freezer, a washer/ dryer, a mini breakfast bar, a toasterand a kettle.
- Shower room with large shower unit and wc.
- Charming patio garden with outdoor furniture/ dining areas.
- Sunroom on an elevated level with Jacuzzi.
- Off-street parking for 4 cars.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Two TVs and DVD players.
- IPod docking station.
- WiFi internet access included
- Gas central heating.
- All utilities inclusive.
- Bed linen and towels provided - beds are made up ready for your arrival.
- No cot provided - please bring along your own or request hire.
Arrival time is 4pm. A refundable security deposit of £100 is required on booking. Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Friday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
- Lyme Regis town centre, seafront and the famous Cobb are a 5 minute walk away.
- The Jurassic Coast is right on your doorstep.
- Lyme Regis Museum - find out more about fossils in the area.
- Nearby Charmouth with heritage coast centre is one of England's famous hotspots for finding fossils.