At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Paved patio with lake views
- Two pets welcome
- Short breaks off peak
- Book independently or with adjacent Barn & Loggia
**Please note that there is building work taking place at a neighbouring property until June 2016 resulting in increased traffic in the area. We are in constant communication with the builders to try and minimise disruption to our guests.**
About Dale End Barn
An exceptional stone barn conversion in the central Lakes, Dale End Barn sits on the Red Bank Road between Elterwater and Grasmere. Featuring wooden flooring and roof windows allowing in plenty of natural light, the barn includes a fully fitted modern kitchen and an allocated outdoor patio area just a few yards from the Barn with a picnic bench and glorious views. Private parking is also onsite and two pets are welcome.
Book Dale End Barn independently sleeping 4 guests, or together with adjacent Dale End Farm and The Loggia to accommodate large groups of up to 17 guests.
- Barn doors open into spacious, light and airy living, kitchen and dining areas, all with stylish wooden flooring and roof lights.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with a washer/ dryer, a dishwasher, a fridge with ice making compartment and a small breakfast bar.
- Dining table and chairs seating four guests in the kitchen.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedrooms are located either end of the barn, both with carpets and Velux roof windows equipped with blinds.
- Both bedrooms include en-suite facilities.
- Double bedroom with double bed, ample wardrobe and chest of drawers storage space.
- Twin bedroom with a wardrobe and dresser.
- Designated patio area with fantastic views of Grasmere Lake located 50 yards from the property down the driveway.
- Private parking to the right of the patio area.
Other Things to Note
- Dale End Barn has an inter-connecting door to Dale End Farm - the two properties booked together can accommodate up to 15 guests. You can also book The Loggia sleeping two just next door.
- All three properties together accommodate large groups of up to 17 guests.
- WiFi internet access available.
- Two pets welcome.
- Private parking onsite.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is usually a Saturday. Short breaks are available off peak.
Around and About
- A wide range of independent shops including a Co-op, restaurants, cafes and inns are at nearby Grasmere village.
- Dove Cottage and the Wordsworth Museum (2.7 miles).
- Brockhole at Windermere (8.2 miles).
- Hill Top, Beatrix Potter's historic home in the Sawrey area (11 miles).
- Waterhead Pier, Ambleside - Boat trips on Lake Winderemere (6.7 miles).
- Coniston Gondola (7.8 miles)