At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 shower
- Underfloor heating
- Stunning lake & fell views
- Two pets welcome
- Available with adjacent farmhouse & barn, not independently
**Please note that there is building work taking place at a neighbouring property until June 2016 resulting in increased traffic in the area. We are in constant communication with the builders to try and minimise disruption to our guests.**
About Dale End Loggia
A cosy Grasmere retreat for two in the heart of the Lakes, Dale End Loggia nestles just next door to Dale End Farm and holiday Barn. Beautifully restored in a contemporary style, the Loggia is a former old cow Byre in an elevated position with an outdoor deck and glorious views across to Grasmere Lake, Heron Pike and surrounding central fells.
To note:- Dale End Loggia can only be booked together with Dale End Farm and the Barn, and is not available to book independently.
- Spacious L shaped open plan room with a king size bed towards one end, and the lounge and kitchen area positioned at the other end.
- Relax in the armchair and enjoy spectacular views from large windows in the kitchen and lounge area.
- Stone flagged flooring with underfloor heating is throughout the property.
- Large flat-screen TV with Freesat HD channels on a swivel base which can face either the bedroom area or the lounge.
- Separate shower room also with wc and wash basin.
Other Things to Note
- Two pets are welcome.
- WiFi internet access is included.
- Private parking is onsite.
Changeover day is usually a Saturday. Short breaks are available off peak.
Around and About
- Local shops, restaurants, cafes and inns in Grasmere village are within easy reach.
- Dove Cottage and the Wordsworth Museum (2.7 miles).
- Waterhead Pier/ Boat trips on Lake Windermere (6.7 miles).
- Coniston Gondola (7.8 miles).
- Brockhole, Windermere (8.2 miles).
- Ambleside (5 miles).
- Fishing, golf, horse riding and cycling in Grizedale Forest are just a few miles away.
- Hill Top, Beatrix Potter's historic home (11 miles).