At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Friday changeover
- Garage parking
- Shared walled courtyard
- Shed storage space
About 4/5 Georges Square
In the perfect central location just a 2 minute walk from Lyme Regis town centre and seafront, 4/5 Georges Square was originally two cottages, now refurbished throughout to a very high standard, and accommodating six guests. Ideal for family groups and with charming features including a cosy woodburner and shared use of a walled courtyard area, this large cottage is peacefully situated yet close to pubs, shops and amenities. Garage parking for one car is also available.
- Spacious lounge with comfy, stylish sofa seating and an open fire, TV, video, DVD, CD and an iPod dock
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area, containing an electric oven and hob, a fridge with an icebox, a microwave, washer and dryer, and a dishwasher
- Bedroom 1 - a double bedroom
- Bedroom 2 - a double bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - a twin bedroom
- Bathroom with a bath and shower over
- Separate wc
- Shared use of a pretty walled courtyard area with outdoor furniture and a shed ideal for storing bikes and other equuipment.
- Garage parking for 1 car is within a 5 minute walk of the property. (garage size is: H1.73m, W2.24m, L4.40m).
Other Things to Note
- All utilities and bed linen are included
- Logs are not provided
- Towels and a cot are not available
- WiFi internet access available
Short breaks (minimum 3 nights) available. Changeover day is a Friday.
Around and About
- Short walk from Lyme Regis seafront, town centre and The Cobb
- Dorset's spectacular Jurassic Coast is on your doorstep
- Go fossil hunting at nearby Charmouth and visit Dinosaurland