At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Hot tub with therapy jets
- Short breaks available
- Please note - no pets
- Jotul woodburner
- LCD TV/ Surround Sound
About this Luxury Lodge with Hot Tub
A single storey luxury lodge with a hot tub, Rowan Lodge is a real retreat sleeping 2 to 4, situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales just over 1 mile from the market town of Richmond in North Yorkshire. Couples and families alike will find this beautifully appointed property the perfect base, set on a peaceful rural site near Hudswell ancient woodland. A choice of walks are direct from your door and free WiFi is available. Rowan is perfect for honeymoons and that special romantic escape. The four person American hot tub features 12 therapy jets, and why not treat yourself to optional extras and pamper treats including flowers, champagne and chocolates, three course meals served in your accommodation and in-lodge beauty treatments.
- Single storey pine log cabin, luxurious throughout with central heating and electric inclusive.
- Stylish lounge with a large LCD TV and Cinema Surround Sound, a DVD/ CD player with an iPod dock and a 2 and 3 seater leather suite.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen and dining area with a microwave, dishwasher, a halogen hob and electric fan oven, a fridge, freezer, a washer/ dryer and a granite faced dining table with chairs for four.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- The lodge sleeps 2 to 4 guests in a twin bedroom and a king-size double with an en-suite featuring a large walk-in shower, wc and wash basin.
- The family bathroom contains a full size bath, wc, wash basin, and a towel radiator.
Rowan includes a superb luxury American therapy-style hot tub on the balcony with two speeds (high and low) and 12 therapy massaging jets.
A gas barbecue is also available and private parking for two cars is adjacent.
Facilities/ Optional Extras
- Free WiFi available onsite.
- A starter pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits will be waiting for you an arrival.
- Bed linen, duvets, towels, electric and central heating are all inclusive.
- Reception is open from Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 10.30am and 3.00pm to 5.00pm. Closed on Sundays.
- Choose from a range of optional extras available for an additional fee including beauty treatments, three course meals and romantic extras such as champagne, chocolates and flowers.
- An optional cleaning service is also available.
- Cots, highchairs and stairgates are all available to hire.
- Local cycling and walking guides are provided.
Short breaks and weekly bookings are available all year round. Start days are usually a Monday or Friday. Minimum stay is 3 nights at weekends and 4 nights midweek. The lodge must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Take the A6108 (sign-posted from Scotch Corner) to Richmond
- Keep following the road until you reach the first roundabout and go straight across
- At the second roundabout get into the right hand lane and go straight ahead
- At the next roundabout follow the road and stay on the main road past the Turf Hotel
- Keep on that road until you see the HARVEST Energy Garage (SG Petch)
- Take the next left after the garage which is on a sharp bend
- Keep to this road which goes down a hill and over a bridge and up a steep hill
- At the top of the hill you will see Holly Hill Inn on your right hand side
- Take the next right after Holly Hill Inn which is sign-posted HUDSWELL Lane
- Flowery Dell is the first entrance on the left (approx. 1/4 mile) - you will see a large well at the entrance
- Reception is the 1st Building you come to down the drive