At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bath/ shower rooms
- Bike hire
- Loch & river fishing
- Sky TV/ Nintendo Wii
- Free canoes & boats
- Shop & visitor centre
- Loch & mountain views
- Short breaks all year
About The Buzzard
Enjoy scenic views over Loch Dochart, Loch Luibhair and up to Ben More from this stunning luxury two bedroom chalet. Ideal for couples, friends sharing and families, The Buzzard is one of a selection of luxury properties on award-winning Highland estate Portnellan in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. Short breaks, weekly bookings and long-stays are available throughout the year and this luxury holiday property just 2 miles from Crianlarich village is perfect as a relaxing retreat or for high octane adventure getaways.
- Contemporary lounge with a large screen 37" LCD TV, Blu Ray DVD player, optional Sky package (extra charge applies), Nintendo Wii console, large three seater sofa, coffee table and lovely views over the surrounding grounds.
- Recently refurbished throughout with all new energy saving LED ceiling lights and all walls/ ceilings have been redecorated.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a fridge, freezer, washing machine, fan assisted oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave. Small appliances include a food processor, sandwich toaster, SENSEO coffee machine and toaster. An ample supply of crockery, Royal Doulton cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils, pots and pans are provided.
- A dining area is located next to the kitchen and can seat four guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- King size double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom containing an overhead shower.
- Twin bedroom with an en-suite containing a power shower.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied.
- Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, drawers, alarm clocks, bedside lights and hair dryers.
Parking is available and the luxury chalet has an outdoor seating area with garden furniture.
Other Things to Note
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels, tea towels and an oven glove are all inclusive.
- A cot and high chair can also be provided free of charge.
- Weber gas BBQs are charged at £10 per booking and there is also a £10 charge for an optional Tempur Mattress topper.
- Free use of the DVDs, board games, local maps and information which are all available in the visitors centre.
- Free use of boats and Canadian canoes.
- Bike hire, including a helmet and emergency tool kit, is available onsite.
- Clay pigeon shooting and target shooting can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Wi-Fi is supplied free of charge and a full Sky Package can be provided at £20 per stay.
- Fresh organic meat available to buy at reception.
- Live the Highlands dream and purchase your own luxury property here on the award-winning Portnellan estate. We have a variety of luxury properties sleeping 1 to 8 available to buy or rent. Call us for more information, or find out more on our website.
Short breaks, weekly bookings and long-lets are available throughout the year. No pets please.
Award-winning Portnellan Estate
- Tripadviser Certificate of Excellence (an award we've received consecutively for the last 5 years).
- The Portnellan Estate has recently been shortlisted for Visit Scotland's Thistle Award category 'Best Self-catering in Scotland' for our region.
Around and About
Portnellan offers a holiday or short break experience for all whether you're looking for total relaxation or a high octane adventure break. Five miles of loch and river fishing are available and we offer mountain bike hire and free use of rowing boats and canoes on-site.
Activities available locally are extensive including pony trekking, championship golf, cycling and hill walking, open water swimming, watersports and more.
Over 40 munros are within a 10 mile radius of the estate, and a surrounding attractions include scenic boat trips, romantic castle ruins and whisky distilleries.