At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bath/ shower rooms
- 3 pets welcome at a charge
- 2 miles to Talgarth, 7 miles to Brecon
About this Holiday Cottage
Perfect for relaxing family or group holidays, Upper Penlan is an elegant four bedroom property boasting magnificent views over the Wye Valley towards the Black Mountains. Offering a wonderful mix of antique furnishings, original artwork and handmade furniture, this charming property sits in a lovely garden with the amenities of Brecon to be found just seven miles away.
- First sitting room situated above the games room with oak panelling, comfy sofa, chairs and local artwork
- Sun room with conservatory sofa and breakfast table
- Second sitting room with book lined walls, sofa, green leather chairs, 50" Freesat TV, Blu Ray player and patio doors out into the garden
- Games room with snooker table
- Kitchen dining room with electric five hob Rangemaster, dishwasher, microwave, large fridge, freezer and Freesat TV. Steps in the kitchen lead down to the garden room with sofa and chairs
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink
- Round dining table and nearby door out into the garden
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- First floor master double bedroom with super king size bed and ensuite shower room
- Second floor double bedroom
- Second floor smaller double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with work desk
- Family bathroom with new overhead power shower, hand basin and WC
The property has a large, steep garden with patio area, BBQ and outdoor lighting. Children should be supervised. There is also lockable storage for bikes and parking available.
Other Things to Note
The rental price includes bed linen, towels, electricity and oil central heating. Wi-Fi service is also provided.
Short breaks may be available at certain times of the year. Three pets are accepted at a charge of £20 each per stay.
Check in time is 4pm.