A delightful simple terraced little cottage, this was originally the former coach house, converted many years ago and is just a few hundred yards from The National Trust land that runs up to the Peaks of the Brecon Beacons. This is a perfect base for keen walkers and mountain bikers. There is a recently renovated little village inn in the small hamlet of Libanus less than a mile.
Sleeps 4 - 2 Bedrooms
There is a galley style kitchen with an electric cooker, fridge, microwave and storage space.
The sitting room is comfortable with sofa and chairs set around a wood burning stove.
Up a fairly steep flight of stairs to:
Bedroom 1: A bedroom with a double bed.
A bathroom: With a bath with a shower over, hand basin and toilet.
Up a further flight of very steep steps to
Bedroom 2: An attic bedroom with the exposed beams is a lovely light bedroom with a double bed.
Outside the cottage a few metres from the front door is a garage with a washing machine, tumble dryer and a fridge/ freezer.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* All electricity and storage heaters for central heating inclusive
* Wood burning stove, wood available locally.
* Sorry not suitable for pets
* Parking for two cars on the opposite side of this very quiet lane.
* A lock up garage for storing mountain bikes
* Small terraced area in front of the cottage with a garden seat
* This cottage is probably not suitable for toddlers as the steps to the attic room are very steep.
* This cottage could also be used in conjunction with Baddegai as it is only a few minutes walk up the lane. Below the cottage is a wooden valley with a stream running down from the hills and behind the property are lovely view up to the Beacons.
Brecon 4.1 miles
The cottage is in a superb location for walking or cycling in the Brecon Beacons and for exploring the whole of The National Park. It is also very convenient for reaching Cardiff being less than a mile from the A.470, Garwnant Forest Centre and Bike Park Wales and The National Park Visitor Centre.
For more information on Brecon
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Jessica, Ceri, Sophie, Lucy or Carolyn.