At a Glance
- 36 luxury ensuite rooms
- Free WiFi & parking
- Conference & wedding facilities
- Bar, restaurant & tavern
- Spa/leisure facilities
- Holistic treatments
About this Hotel
The Glenridding Hotel sits along the southern shores of Lake Ullswater, in a spectacular location surrounded by dramatic scenery. A perfect relaxing retreat with in-house indoor pool and spa leisure facilities, this beautifully restored former temperance hotel extends a warm welcome to all, with a wealth of outdoor activities available locally. The Garden Room restaurant serves the finest food and drink and holds up to 120 diners. Wedding and conference facilities are in-house and the hotel has an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, and the Campbell Library with a snooker table and table tennis.
- 36 luxury ensuite rooms.
- A variety of room types - King size double, Executive Rooms with Fell views, Four poster rooms with dock stations and Gilchrist & Soames organic toiletries and spacious family suites with a separate room available for children.
- All rooms include direct dial telephones, 26" LCD TVs with 40 plus channels, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and magazines, inclusive use of the pool, sauna and other leisure facilities, free super fast WiFi.
Food & Drink
A choice of dining options are available including The Garden Room restaurant serving the finest locally sourced food and drink. Special diets are happily catered for. The restaurant is open each evening from 6-10pm. Children welcome.
Enjoy family friendly informal dining in Ratchers Tavern open 6pm to 10pm with a bar menu.
- Pamper Holistic Therapy Treatments.
- Indoor swimming pool and toddlers pool.
- Library with snooker and table tennis.
- Ratchers Bar with pool table.
- An ideal venue for conference events, meetings and team building events.
- Two function rooms - The Bridge House Suite holding up to 30 and The Campbell Library holding up to 20.
- A spectacularly situated wedding venue with 3 stunning reception rooms all licensed for Civil Cerermonies.
- Wedding packages include exclusive use of the hotel with 36 ensuite bedrooms, the services of a dedicated in-house wedding co-ordinator, superb cuisine and a fabulous setting for photography, inclusive use of leisure facilities and reception rooms catering for 120 (formal dining) and 150 (evening reception).