At a Glance
- Great choice of accommodation in Cheshire and South Manchester
- 25 minutes to Manchester Airport
- Discounts for longer stays
- Stylish town houses for families and executives
- Loft apartments for executive stays
- Well equipped kitchens
About Short Term Rentals
Short Term Rentals are based in Macclesfield and have been providing short term rentals in Cheshire and South Manchester for over ten years. Choose from a stylish choice of properties which are available from one week up to longer term stays which are ideal for business stays, contractors, relocation or returning expatriates. Unlike an hotel, there is no restriction on arrival or departure times through the 24 hour day and our properties are accessed via a Keysafe access system. The beautiful Peak District can be found just a ten minute drive away and our properties are also ideal for travelling to Manchester which is easily accessible from Macclesfield via local train links including Virgin trains.
- Lowe Street Mews Family Townhouses in Macclesfield are ideal for up to four people and offer a double and a single or twin bedroom, a patio garden and well equipped kitchen fitted with a dishwasher, washer/ dryer and fridge/ freezer. A car parking area is available for the six properties.
- Manor Court in Stretford is ideal for business stays or couples visiting Manchester being set close to Salford Quays and the Trafford Centre. This one bedroom apartment has a a bathroom with shower, gated secure parking & well equipped kitchen.
- Roe Cottage in Macclesfield is a charming period property dating from the 19th century with fitted kitchen, daily housekeeping service, adjacent public car parking, broadband and Freeview TV. The bedrooms are presented as a double, a single bedroom plus a lower level additional twin room.
- Silk Mill Loft Apartments are perfect for both business and leisure with a daily housekeeping service, private parking, washer/ dryer, TV and broadband. The loft apartments have a double bedroom plus an occasional bed.
- The Corner House in Macclesfield is ideal for larger groups and offers three double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, two bathrooms and public car parking adjacent. The kitchen has a dishwasher and washer/ dryer plus other amenities for guests including Freeview TV.
- The Studio in Wilmslow is ideal for solo guests or couples and has two single beds, a luxury shower room, laundry facilities, cooker, fridge, broadband, towels and bed linen.
- The Guest House on Bridge Street in Macclesfield can be booked for exclusive occupancy and has three double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry. There is a dishwasher, cooker and freezer in the kitchen. Public car parking can be found closeby. Wi-Fi service is available at this property and a daily housekeeping service can be arranged.
Discounts are available for longer term stays. Current weekly charges are £425 (additional part weeks are charged pro rata), a reduced charge of £395 applies for bookings of 4 weeks or over and £375 for 8 weeks or over.
Things to Note
The properties have a fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, washer/dryer etc. and the cost includes power costs, housekeeping services, linen, towels, telephone line rental, free broadband, TV licence and all taxes and council charges. Please note we do not accept pets in any of our properties.
Special to Short Term Rentals
Our regular clients include many individuals, expats and families visiting, as well as major companies: Science Parks Inc., Barclays Bank, Treasury Solicitors, BTB China, NatWest Bank, Saga, Ciba, BASF, Fluid X, Knowledge 360 and many smaller local companies. For full details visit our website.