At a Glance
- Town centre (5 minutes)
- Free parking & WiFi
- Bike storage
- Dales Way pick-ups
About the Sundial Guest House
Hosts Sue and Andrew offer a warm welcome to the Sundial Guest House just a 5 minute stroll from Kendal town centre. Here in the South Lakes, our B&B is convenient and affordable with everything you need for an enjoyable leisure break, walking holiday or a business trip. Free car parking and free WiFi are available and secure cycle storage is onsite. We'll happily pick up guests from the Dales Way Route and supply a packed lunch on request.
We offer a selection of single and twin bedrooms with standard facilities, and double and family rooms with en-suite facilities. All rooms have TVs, tea and coffee-making provisions and free Wireless Internet Access.
Facilities/ Further Information
- No Pets.
- Packed lunches on request.
- Secure cycle storage.
- Breakfast included in booking.
- Non-smoking accommodation throughout.
- Free parking onsite.
- Free WiFi throughout.
Check-in is from 16:00 to 21:00 and check-out is by 10:00.
- Leave the M6 at Junction 36 or if on the A65, pass over the M6 on Junction 36.
- Follow South Lakes and Kendal signs along the dual carriageway for 6 miles.
- After the BP petrol station on the left take the next left exit signpost for South Kendal A6
- Follow this road (A6) on the first set of traffic lights, 1 mile approximately.
- Drive across the lights, and immediately indicate right.
- You will see a service road leading up to a row of Victorian houses. Sundial is the third along.