About Britannia Airport Hotel - Manchester
The Britannia Airport Hotel is a mere 3 miles from Manchester Airport and perfect for business or leisure travellers as well as guests visiting the nearby Trafford Centre (15 minute drive) or Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium. Ample secure parking is onsite and 'Stay and Fly' deals are available at this hotel which includes free WiFi internet access throughout and an in-house restaurant. Conveniently situated close to the airport for international guests, this Britannia hotel is also a popular wedding venue.
- Room types include twin, double, spacious family or standard Lexx rooms.
- Facilities include en-suite bathrooms with a bath and shower, trouser press, free WiFi (in most bedrooms), tea and coffee making facilities, a desk, telephone, a hairdryer and TV.
- Luxury Executive rooms offer additional space and extras such as complimentary newspapers.
- Accessible rooms are available.
Food & Drink
- Palatine Restaurant with a friendly informal atmosphere serving Full English cooked breakfast with all the trimmings along with breakfast buffet options. Evening menu includes a choice of traditional meals and light snacks.
- Breakfast is served from 7am to 10.am, dinner from 6.30pm to 10pm (last orders are 9.45pm).
- Palatine Bar with a great atmosphere. Ideal for pre and after dinner drinks. Light snacks are served here through the day.
- Java Lounge - a spacious, relaxing cafe in the centre of the hotel.
- A perfect location just 3 miles from Manchester Airport.
- Six stylish conference rooms all with ample natural daylight and a range of banqeting and conference event facilities available.
- Conference rooms hold from 8 to 120 delegates and can be configured in a layout to suit you.
- Experienced in-house conference team to assist and full catering service available.
Ideally situated for wedding guests arriving via the airport, choose the Airport Hotel as your wedding venue. Packages include a range of wedding extras from Red carpet arrival and personalised menus to your own dedicated wedding co-ordinator.
- Allocated disabled parking spaces.
- Two accessible guest rooms.
- Level access through front entrance.
- WiFi internet access throughout.
- Free toiletries included.
- Stay and Fly packages available.
Around and About
- Manchester Airport (3 miles).
- Trafford Centre (15 minute drive).
- Within easy reach of Manchester United's stadium and Old Trafford Cricket Ground.