About the Adelphi Hotel
The famous Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool city centre is a grand Edwardian hotel recently featured in a TV series and ideally placed just a 3 minute stroll from Liverpool Lime Street station. Extensive leisure, conference and dining facilities are in-house including a health spa with large indoor heated swimming pool and gym. The Adelphi is a popular wedding hotel with restaurants, a bar and free WiFi available throughout.
- Stylish rooms and suites.
- Choose from City, Lexx, Single, Twin, Double and Triple rooms or luxury twin, double or four poster Suites.
- All rooms include en-suite bathrooms with a bath or shower, WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, TVs, telephone, bedside tables, dressing tables and trouser presses.
- Suites offer extra space inclusive of separate living room areas.
- Jenny's Restaurant serving hot and cold buffet food selection. Traditional British cusine and hearty Full English cooked breakfasts as well as lighter buffet breakfast options. Food is served throughout the day into the evening ranging from traditional meals to light snacks and toasties.
- Breakfast is served from 7am to 10am, lunch from 12 noon to 3pm and dinner from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Crompton's Restaurant - serving delicious French inspired cuisine with waitress service and cocktail bar. Full a la carte menu available. Crompton's is open from Monday to Saturday, 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
- Jenny's Bar - a great spot for pre-dinner drinks with friends, family or colleagues.
- American Bar - a late night resident's bar.
- Wave Bar - with a vibrant atmosphere, open through the day featuring Happy Hour between 12 to 4pm. Major sporting events are screened here on a big TV.
- State of the art gym and studio area.
- Coffee lounge.
- Heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
- Jacuzzi and solarium.
- Squash court.
- Aerobic classes.
The Adelphi has 16 large and small function rooms with catering and bars holding up to 1500 guests. The hotel's main elegant Banqueting Suite seats up to 850 guests. Day delegate rates and 24 hour rack rates available.
Book the Edwardian style Adelphi for your special day, catering for wedding parties of up to 850 with an in-house specialist team to assist and a range of wedding services available from bucks fizz on arrival to cake stands and 3 course meals.
- Lift access from side entrance and lift access to all rooms.
- Accessible guest rooms, restaurants (except Crompton's) and bars.
- Some accessible conference rooms.
- Disabled wcs on the ground floor.
- Parking available.
- WiFi internet access throughout.
Around and About
The hotel sits in a prime city centre location a short walk from Liverpool's famous attractions and tours including the Albert Dock and Beatles Story, the Museum of Liverpool and the city's many other fine museums, galleries, theatres, shopping and dining quarters.