At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Indoor pool
- Fishing lake
- Entertainment venue
- Arcade/ gamezone
- Family bar
- Mini mart store
- Flexi-dine packages
- Adventure playground
About Coghurst Hall Holiday Park
Family fun Coghurst Hall Holiday Park sits just inland from Hastings in the heart of 1066 Country. Beaches, seaside attractions and the 1066 Battle site are all nearby and this rural holiday park, a former country estate, has onsite facilities including a well stocked fishing lake and a 'Roman Bath' style indoor swimming pool with sauna and spa bath. Other facilities include a kids club with Loopy the Bunny, live shows and a packed programme of family entertainment plus a family bar with Sky TV, an adventure playground and mini mart store.
- A wide range of 2 and 3 bed holiday caravans are on-site sleeping 4 to 8 guests. Choose from Bronze, Silver, Gold and top range Platinum accommodation.
- A selection of pet friendly Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans are available.
- Each is fully equipped with a colour TV, fitted kitchen, modern bathrooms and double/ twin bedrooms. All static caravans come with gas, electric and entertainment passes included.
- Budget Bronze caravans do not include bedlinen (linen is available to hire for a small extra fee).
- Our luxury Gold and Platinum caravans feature extras such as 32" flat-screen TVs, DVDs, a bed making service and early check in option from 2pm. WiFi is available in caravans for an additional fee.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Large fishing lake. (A fishing licence is required for fishing on the central lake!)
- Entertainment venue with regular live shows, discos and karaoke.
- Adventure playground.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Arcade, amusements and gamezone.
- Family bar with Sky TV.
- Flexi-dine packages.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
Please check our website for information on the latest deals and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. The park is open from March to November.
Around and About
- Hastings beaches, seaside attractions and the Castle are nearby.
- Fun family things to do nearby include Drusillas theme park, 1066 Target Sports and the True Crime Museum.
- 1066 Battle of Hastings, Abbey and Battlefield.
* Leave the M25 at J5. Continue forward onto the A21 (Sevenoaks and Hastings). * Continue on A21 for 31 miles following signs for Hastings. * At John's Cross roundabout take the 1st exit onto Vinehall Road - A21 (Hastings). * Turn right onto the A2100. * Turn left onto The Ridge - B2093. * Entering Hastings B2093, at miniroundabout continue forward onto The Ridge - B2093. * At roundabout take the 1st exit onto The Ridge - B2093 (Rye Folkestone), turn left onto Chowns Hill. * Turn left onto Ivyhouse Lane.